Covid-19 Precautions: Updated 06/01/20
Amid the ongoing fight against COVID-19, we have modified our cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility to all our clients. We hope this will alleviate any stress and hesitation you have about an upcoming appointment. If you need to reschedule because you are not feeling well, we understand and request for you to please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule. To further support you, there will be no penalties for cancellations at this time.
Please contact Frisco Massage Therapy if you would like to set up an appointment, and see below for vital information regarding standard health protocols.
1. In all circumstances, it is mandatory that you should not get a massage if you're not feeling well, and particularly if you have a fever. Please cancel your appointment if you meet the any of the following criteria:
Fever, any type of cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills, repeated shaking with chills, abnormal muscle pain, headache, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish above 100.0 degrees, known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to presently have COVID-19
2. To ensure safe distancing, I ask that you remain in your car until being called into the office. Waiting in your car permits the client before you to leave, and allows the room to be sanitized before you come in. The waiting room is closed to clients and the door to the office remains locked during a session.
3. Your temperature will be taken before the service begins. I trust that you are taking proper precautions for your health before you come to the office, however, we do know how quickly symptoms can onset. In accordance with the CDC guidelines for a healthcare setting, temperatures above 100° F will be asked to reschedule their session.
4. You will be asked to wash your hands before the session begins. Following CDC guidelines, wash for a full 20 seconds and rinse well.
5. Wearing a mask during your session is at your personal discretion as it is not currently a county or city requirement. You will be welcomed into my office with or without a mask.
6. Touchless payment is preferred. You can prepay for your session from the website via the PayPal link. Apple and Samsung phone pay is also available. If you prefer using your card at the time of your appointment, you will be able to insert the card yourself and a clean pen will be available for your signature. If paying with cash, I ask that it be placed in a clean envelope before handed over.
Protocols in place for your therapist:
1. All surfaces and contact areas are thoroughly cleaned with disinfectants that meet CDC requirements and are OSHA and EPA approved.
2. As before, a full sheet set is used during the session and a blanket will be provided only upon request. Both will be placed in the laundry after use. A localized heater is available for additional temperature control.
3. All courtesies previously available are now in a closed cabinet and available upon request, including: hair ties, tissue, towels, ring holder, coaster and mints.
4. The smock I wear during the massage is sprayed down with disinfectant between each client.
5. I take my temperature twice a day in accordance with the CDC guidelines for a healthcare setting.
6. A Photo Electro-chemical Oxidation (PECO) air filtration system is in place for increased air quality control.
7. I wear a mask for the entirety of my time in the office.
I appreciate your adherence to these new policies. As always, the health and safety of my clients are at the forefront of my business.