Covid-19 Precautions: Updated March 10, 2021
1. In all circumstances, it is mandatory that you should not get a massage if you're not feeling well, and particularly if you have a fever. Please cancel your appointment if you meet the any of the following criteria:
Fever, any type of cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills, repeated shaking with chills, abnormal muscle pain, abnormal headache, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish above 100.0 degrees, known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to presently have COVID-19.
2. We ask that you remain in your car until being called into the office. Waiting in your car permits the client before you to leave, and allows the room to be sanitized before you come in. No waiting room is available for early arrival, or for guests, please plan accordingly.
3. If you prefer touchless payment, you can prepay for your session from the website via the Square and PayPal link here. Apple and Samsung phone pay and Venmo are also available.
Protocols in place from your therapist:
1. All surfaces and contact areas are thoroughly cleaned with disinfectants that meet CDC requirements and are OSHA and EPA approved. Therapists have completed certifications in infection and disease control.
2. A full sheet set is used during the session and a blanket will be provided upon request. Both will be placed in the laundry after use. A localized heater is available for additional temperature control.
3. Courtesies are in a closed cabinet and available upon request, including: hair ties, tissue, towels, ring holder, coaster and mints. Water is available before and after your service in the lobby. Tea service has been temporarily suspended.
4. A Photo Electrochemical Oxidation (PECO) air filtration system is in place for increased air quality control.
5. Staff will wear wear a mask during your session.
We appreciate your adherence to these important policies. As always, the health and safety of our clients is at the forefront of our business.