Hours and Policies | COVID-19 Protocols
Frisco Massage Therapy does not have walk-in availability. All appointments must be scheduled before arrival. Our office books appointments:
Monday - Thursday 8:00am-7:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
We are currently accepting new clients! Please call or text 254-247-8524, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your appointment with Aqua Webb or Adriana Morales. You may also book online by clicking here .
Current clients are advised to book two to three months in advance to ensure appointment requests can be accommodated. Call 254-247-8524 or email email@example.com to send massage requests. You may also view your past and upcoming appointments by clicking here.
HSA cards are accepted at Frisco Massage Therapy.
*a non-sufficient funds fee of $25 will be charged on returned checks and will void any future treatment sessions with our office.
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
Amid the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19, we have modified our cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility to all our clients. We hope this will alleviate any stress and hesitation you have about an upcoming appointment. If you need to reschedule because you are not feeling well, we understand and request for you to please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule. To further support you, there will be no penalties for cancellations at this time.
24 hour advance notice is REQUIRED when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give us 24 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged in full for their missed appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the treatment scheduled. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
1. In all circumstances, it is mandatory that you should not get a massage if you're not feeling well, and particularly if you have a fever. Please cancel your appointment if you meet the any of the following criteria:
Fever, any type of cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills, repeated shaking with chills, abnormal muscle pain, abnormal headache, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish above 100.0 degrees, known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to presently have COVID-19.
2. We ask that you remain in your car until being called into the office. Waiting in your car permits the client before you to leave, and allows the room to be sanitized before you come in. No waiting room is available for early arrival, or for guests, please plan accordingly.
3. If you prefer touchless payment, you can prepay for your session from the website via the Square and PayPal link here. Apple and Samsung phone pay and Venmo are also available.
Protocols in place from your therapist:
1. All surfaces and contact areas are thoroughly cleaned with disinfectants that meet CDC requirements and are OSHA and EPA approved. Therapists have completed certifications in infection and disease control.
2. A full sheet set is used during the session and a blanket will be provided upon request. Both will be placed in the laundry after use. A localized heater is available for additional temperature control.
3. Courtesies are in a closed cabinet and available upon request, including: hair ties, tissue, towels, ring holder, coaster and mints. Water is available before and after your service in the lobby. Tea service has been temporarily suspended.
4. A Photo Electrochemical Oxidation (PECO) air filtration system is in place for increased air quality control.
5. Staff will wear wear a mask during your session.
We appreciate your adherence to these important policies. As always, the health and safety of our clients is at the forefront of our business.